We set the highest standard by continuously maintaining and improving the medication management and pharmaceutical care of patients. FOCOS Orthopaedic Hospital Pharmacy provides comprehensive pharmaceutical care to inpatients, outpatients and the community at large.
Call (+233) 059-692-0896 | Email firstname.lastname@example.org | Monday to Sunday (8am to 8pm)
Getting your Medicine:
Want to save time? e-mail us your order to email@example.com or contact us by phone using the numbers provided. (+233) 059-692-0896
- Verifies dosage and ensure that medicines are correctly and safely supplied and labeled.
- Advises patients on any adverse side-effects of medicines or potential interactions with other medicines/treatments.
- Provides a prescription intervention service.
- Dispenses prescription medicines, over-the-counter medicines and medical devices such as Orthotics (cervical collars, lumbar corsets, knee braces etc.)
- Counsels and advises the public on the treatment of minor ailments