- FOCOS Academic Visiting Observers:
- FOCOS Academic Visiting Clinicians:
- Stryker-FOCOS Academic Visitors Program
- FOCOS Distinguished Educator
Graduate Medical Education Trainees
- Residents of Ghana College of Physicians and Surgeons & West Africa College of Surgeons
- FOCOS Spine Fellows
- FOCOS Anesthesia Fellows
Other Categories of Trainees
- FOCOS Research Fellow with Limited Incidental Patient Contact
- FOCOS Clinical Preceptorship
- FOCOS Preceptorship
- Medical Student Internship
All prospective foreign (Non-Ghanaian) visitors must inform the academic office of their arrival at least 2 months before their arrival to commence their course. This is to enable the academic office acquire a valid temporary working license for them if need be.
Please visit FOCOS Academic Listing for detailed information on the Academic Programmes.
Interested applicants should complete the FOCOS ACADEMIC APPLICATION FORM ON THE HOSPITAL’S Website.